How do I prepare my machine for use/purge airlocks and debris?
A line purge will help to expel air bubbles or foreign object debris from the machine. to do this:
- Turn on the power for pressure washer at the mains, leave main power switch in OFF position
- Detach the hose from the mains outside tap and ensure that there is a constant flow of water coming from it
- Reattach the hose to the tap and ensure there is a constant stream coming through the hose from the tap.
- Reattach the hose to the machine so that the machine is connected to the outside tap and then turn on the tap to full
- Pull the trigger on the gun until the water comes through in a constant unpressurized stream this can take up to 15-20seconds to purge the system
Once you have a constant uninterrupted stream of water flowing, switch the machine to the ON position, this should now function as normal.